Alaska Heart & Vascular Institute is a group of thirty-one cardiologists located in Anchorage, Mat-Su Borough, and Soldotna. We are currently recruiting:
- Advanced imaging cardiologist, Level 2+ Reader
- Invasive cardiologist
- Non-invasive cardiologist
This practice opportunity offers:
- Physician-owned cardiac catheterization lab and outpatient surgical center
- Physician-owned CT, PET, Echo, Nuclear, and MRI Scanner
- Accelerated path to partnership
- 13 weeks of vacation as a full partner
- No state income tax
Alaska Heart & Vascular Institute
The Alaska Heart & Vascular Institute is a well-respected and established group. We are recruiting to meet the increased demand for our services. We are actively involved in cardiovascular research as well as the latest technology in ICD, pacemakers, CHF, Cardiac MRI, revascularization, and new drugs for coronary artery disease. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can walk into a full practice with an outstanding and supportive group this is for you.
Please call our recruiting office at (907) 550-2214 to set up your interview or for additional information.