Welcome to the Alaska Heart & Vascular Institute
We are pleased to be your provider of cardiac, peripheral vascular and electrophysiology care. Our goal is to provide you with the best patient care and service. We invite you to begin your new patient registration now by following these directions:
1. Make an appointment
Appointments can be made by calling (907) 561-3211.
2. Send us your medical records and referrals
Have your primary care physician and/or your referring physician fax your records to 1-800-537-4124. If you have your records, please bring them to our office at least one week prior to your appointment so your physician can review them and prepare for your visit.
Failure to have medical records or referrals available may result in a delay in providing quality care.
3. Prepare for your office visit
In addition to completing the forms, we will also require the following for your first visit:
- Driver’s license or other valid government-issued photo identification
- Insurance card
- Any co-pay, deductibles or co-insurance applicable to your health plan
- Prescription medication bottles, as well as any vitamins and supplements
4. Get directions to our office
Find a map of the location where you will see your physician and get personalized driving directions.
5. We look forward to seeing you!
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you have not yet filled out the aforementioned forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!